Body hair can be a huge problem for both women and men and locating is never as simple as it seems. While visiting a salon for a hair removal treatment might be the option, it is also an expensive one. It comes as no surprise that more people than ever are looking for methods.
Why Is Electrolysis So Popular?
There are several options If it comes to removing hair, but one is irreversible. Shaving, waxing, epilating or even laser treatments are just temporary measures, and the hair will grow back to some extent even laser therapy is the most successful of these. Electrolysis is the only permanent solution to baldness.
While electrolysis was once something that could only be done by a professional in a salon or cosmetic surgeon’s office, these days there are now DIY kits available on the market that guarantees a reasonable and easy alternative to the expense and hassle of going to an expert to get a therapy.
One of the reasons why electrolysis is popular is that it eliminates the hair so there isn’t any longer any necessity to eliminate the hair and no longer debilitating ingrowing hairs. It’s a painless process of hair removal when compared to many other options like threading, epilating and waxing.
How Does Home Electrolysis Work?
Electrolysis during its core utilizes electricity to destroy hair follicles so that they can’t produce hair. There are many methods for getting this done. All electrolysis methods require longer than hair removal that is standard or laser treatments.
But when you’ve completely treated an area you do not even need to worry about that hair growth.
You have probably noticed if you’ve ever looked into electrolysis earlier, there appear to be two distinct treatment types.
One is topical, targeting individual hairs. Another is trans-dermal, which means a small needle is inserted into the skin (especially into the hair follicle) to provide treatment more straight.
To be apparent. Topical electrolysis does not have the same scientific support that traditional (needle) electrolysis does. Many scientists have been skeptical that topical approaches can work or the results are truly permanent.
However, salons and many consumers swear by this type of electrolysis. They say it’s much comfier likewise effective and less prone to cause skin damage.
The Different Types of Home Electrolysis
In technical terms, there are two major types of electrolysis, galvanic and thermolysis.
Galvanic electrolysis is the original and also the trusted of the two. Galvanic electrolysis runs a small electric current through a needle. To work, the needle is placed into your hair follicle, the charge is triggered, and the needle is removed.
Because there’s a little bit of salt in your hair follicles to obtain the 18, this works. The salt is electrified, damaging skin tissues surrounding it, from functioning, preventing the hair follicle.
Done properly electrolysis is powerful. It is comparatively unlikely to cause skin damage, though some damage or discoloration is possible. When you have thick hair that requires a larger present, damage is a little more likely.
The downside to this form of electrolysis is that it may be painful. Based on your pain threshold it might be uncomfortable or difficult to sit through a treatment. Luckily electrolysis machines have.
Thermolysis doesn’t utilize an electric current that is straight. While the suggestion of your electrolysis machine needs to be put right next to the base of the hair, it doesn’t have to be utilized in the hair follicle.
Rather than an electrical current, a wave is used by thermolysis. You can think of it but skip the horror film hand-in-a-microwave part. The warmth is focused on a tiny area.
The simple idea is the same, the heat damages the cells involved in hair growth preventing potential expansion.
Even though some folks are skeptical of the technique, proponents of thermolysis say that its effectiveness has more to do with the art of the individual and less to do with the technology itself.
Should you happen to live on the East Coast of the US of A, you’ll probably see a great deal of electrolysis practitioners offering this manner of electrolysis. The colleges on the East Coast tend to concentrate in.
Blend or Combination Electrolysis
More machines are being produced that can perform both, or that use a combination of both kinds of electrolysis. Blend electrolysis is particularly common in settings on the West Coast. Blend is available in both commercial and consumer machines.
Blend electrolysis is neither more nor less effective than either method alone. Like all electrolysis, it is effectiveness mostly depends upon the user’s precision and skill.
What Are The Advantages Of Home Electrolysis?
There are several advantages to investing in a house electrolysis kit. Some of the benefits include:
- Cost-effectiveness – DIY electrolysis in your home is much less expensive than visiting a salon for remedy
- Convenience – you won’t need to really go out to see a professional, it is possible to remove your hair in complete privacy, which could be an important consideration if you wish to remove hair from romantic areas. This is also beneficial if you live a long way out of a salon where you might get the treatment done
- Especially effective for baldness within small areas.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
- If you buy the wrong kind of DIY electrolysis kit you won’t necessarily produce the desired outcome.
- It can be tough to learn how to use the kit correctly and it’ll require a while to practice until you can attain the outcomes you want to see.
- It takes a long time to execute house electrolysis on a small area of skin. That is by no means a fast fix.
- The most important difficulty with home electrolysis is that it can incorporate some dangers. When it’s carried out incorrectly, and the needle is put into the origin of the hair, it may kill the region above the hair. This result in infections and scarring and could result in new hair.
5 Best Home Electrolysis Kits:
Dermatologist clinics have been using IPL technology in beauty solutions for nearly 20 years. It mainly uses the principle of light and heat absorption of hair follicles, through instantaneous energy that penetrates into the hair follicle tissue, stopping repeated hair growth, thus to achieve permanent hair removal results.
The only concern with dermatologist clinics is that they charge $800-$3,200 for this type of treatment. This is when Hena was born! After many years of research and clinical trials, we created the #1 bestselling at-home IPL system at a fraction of the cost!
Clinically Proven Results: Hena IPL hair removal system adopted the same IPL technology used by dermatologists and clinical professionals; According to the analysis of the effect of more than 500 users, Clinical proven up 97% of women experienced noticeable results after 3 treatments.
- NO MORE SHAVING – Don’t worry about itchy and painful razor burns or bumps.
- NO MORE WAXING – Avoid the pain caused by ripping out multiple strands of hair.
- NO MORE TWEEZING – Stop spending your time plucking your hairs one by one.
- NO EFFORT – Simply slide on your skin and let our advanced IPL technology do the rest.
- NO PAIN – Light energy weakens the hair follicles while keeping the tissues safe.
- NO LASER CLINIC – You don’t need to book an appointment with a laser hair removal clinic anymore.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY – Avoid paying for razors and hair removal gear which can add up to hundreds of dollars every year.
- SAVE YOUR TIME – The days of shaving 2-3 times per week and booking painful waxing appointments are over.
- Permanent hair removal in the privacy of your own home and without the expensive salon costs
- The E-smooth pen works by passing a direct current through the hair to the base of the follicle
- The process is painless. The system is easy to use.
- For use on eyebrows, face, upper lip, underarms, legs, bikini line,
- and other areas
- Safe for all skin types
- Includes small and large rollerball tips for easier coverage
- Superbright blue LEDs indicate progress
- Includes 75 mL pre-cleanser gel, 75 mL conductive gel, 2 roller tips, 6 body patches.
- 2 “AA” batteries, tweezers and storage bag. Approx. 8.5″x 1.5″ diameter.
- Replacement Gel and Pads can be purchased here on Verseo.com
[ss_click_to_tweet tweet=”Do you want to remove hair with ease, with no razor burn and no ingrown hairs? You now can from the comfort of your own home with little to no pain! The Kenzzi IPL Handset can be used on any body part (including your Face and Brazilian) in just a few minutes” content=”Do you want to remove hair with ease, with no razor burn and no ingrown hairs? You now can from the comfort of your own home with little to no pain! The Kenzzi IPL Handset can be used on any body part (including your Face and Brazilian) in just a few minutes #Home_Electrolysis” style=”default” via=”1″], all from the comfort of your own home! The Kenzzi has 10+ years of flashes when used as recommended so you will be able to be hair free for a very long time!
REMOVE HAIR IN 10 MINUTES
Improve Your Routine
The Kenzzi IPL Handset has been designed to deliver results in 3-4 weeks. The Kenzzi has 5 different power setting to suit your skin-tone or skins sensitivity while still producing results at any level.
Silk’n presents a new technique in hair removal. A technique which is revolutionary in many ways and which renders obsolete traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, plucking and waxing. We are proud to introduce Silk’n Infinity’s eHPL™ technology which uses pulses of light to permanently remove undesired hair growth without stubble, ingrown hairs, redness or other irritation. It is furthermore the most revolutionary method of hair removal at home and is already regarded as the gold standard. Infinitely smooth skin, without any pain or irritation, is finally at your fingertips!
*Infinity Cleaning Box sold separately.
ARE ANY OF THESE HAIR REMOVAL PROBLEMS FAMILIAR TO YOU?
Red irritated skin, dark spots, ingrown hair, nicks, and cuts …
If the answer is yes, then you will thank god for coming across Wetty!
It’s time to Drop the Razor, and get a Laser!
The Wetty™ PRO will allow you to forget about all forms of hair removal. Say goodbye to Inflammation Causing Sharp Razors, Painful Waxing, Toxic chemicals filled depilatory creams, and expensive trips to the Hair-Laser center.
Wetty will provide you with the safest and most effective at-home hair removal experience. You can use it to remove hair safely from any area, even the most sensitive areas (Yes, even down there)
TOP BENEFITS OF WETTY PRO:
- Targets Hair Cells to Stop Them From Growing
Using our patented IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) therapy, Wetty safely allows you to remove your hair in the comfort of your home permanently.
- Effective Even with Coarse Hair
- Safe and Almost Painless Hair Removal
By adjusting the intensity depending on how sensitive the treated area is, you can get painless and safe hair removal for even your most uncomfortable areas.
- Cutting Edge Technology, yet affordable!
We didn’t want to create a device that only a few men can afford. Our goal was to make Laser Hair Removal accessible to every man on the planet. Fortunately, it’s now possible, thanks to Wetty™.
View this post on Instagram
shaving body hair can help reduce body odor! Underarm hair is a wonderful breeding ground for bacteria, which thrive under the protective cover of the body hair, boosting the smell of perspiration as a result. But it isn't the sweat itself that pongs. The bacteria on your skin breaks down the sweat, which creates the unpleasant smell. The bottom line is this: shaving armpits and body hair leads to fewer bacteria and less smell. #shavingmen #shavelikeaboss #shaveoftheday #shavingtips #hairremoval #laser #beardshave #wetty
- Removes unwanted hair
- Gentle, fast, safe and guaranteed effective
- Perfect for home use
- Economical with professional results
- Retractable style tip cant ever pierce the skin